Email Security.cloud

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

rejected email - The following organization rejected your message: server-3.tower-184.messagelabs.com.

• 1.  rejected email - The following organization rejected your message: server-3.tower-184.messagelabs.com.

Posted Oct 03, 2017 05:43 PM

Hi my administrators have told me they cannot resolve an issue with my emails to a specific inbox we use. I can receive from it but cannnot send to it which is very important for us. below is the error I am getting:

The following organization rejected your message: server-3.tower-184.messagelabs.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

• 2.  RE: rejected email - The following organization rejected your message: server-3.tower-184.messagelabs.com.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2017 05:15 AM

Hi Michael

Can you give me an example of any of the errors that you are seeing?

Can you also tell me the IP you are sending fro so I can check this as well.

Thank you

Ian Tiller

Tier 2 Senior Technical Support Engineer

• 3.  RE: rejected email - The following organization rejected your message: server-3.tower-184.messagelabs.com.

Posted Nov 13, 2017 05:07 AM

Hi.

We are also having an issue with emails being rejected by some of our business partners who use Symantec.

The error message is 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7] 12014, so I believe our server IP has been blacklisted.

Our server IP is 31.187.71.210. The domain name we send from is galamotors.co.uk.

Would you be able to remove the IP from the blacklist?

PS - I can't even contact customer support through your online form, please see attached.

Thanks in advance!
    Daniel