Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered

Posted Sep 06, 2017 07:00 AM

Hello,

We are currently unable to send to many domains that use the Symantec Cloud for spam filtering Up to about 48 hours ago, we had no issues in sending emails these emails. We have a very large 
    number of receipents that have been affected. Please see error response below.

I have looked at the read me supply by the link below, but there's nothing there that indicates what might be causing not been able to send emails to these receipents. Our SPF/DKIM records are setup correctly. 
    Our sending IP address is not blacklisted.

The content of the email has not changed. I would be grateful if maybe I could be able to find out the issue and hopefully resolve as quickly as possible.

I can supply any further information that might be required.

Thank you in Advance for any help that can be supplied.

Best Regards

Darren

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients:
    <removed>

Error Type: SMTP
       Remote server (85.158.137.83) issued an error.
       hMailServer sent: .
       Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at
    553-http://www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more
    553 information. (#5.7.1)

• 2.  RE: Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 07, 2017 06:30 AM

Hi there

In order to have this issue loked at can I ask you to follow the process that has been laid out here:

https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH82881.html

Thank you

Ian Tiller

Tier 2 Senior Technical Support Engineer

• 3.  RE: Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered

Posted Sep 07, 2017 11:13 AM

Hello Ian

appreciate you getting back to me. I found shortly after posting this, the link you outlined and have already sent the email onto it with the details outlined in the post. I have outlined the required information and also what I think is after happening.

Hopefully they will be able to resolve this very shortly for us as unfortunately it is causing us huge problems.

Thank you Again

Darren

• 4.  RE: Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered

Posted Sep 18, 2017 07:32 AM

Hello Ian,

Is there anywhere else or someone else I can log this issue with? I have received two emails back from the review team in relation to this issue,  in both cases they have outlined that our IP address has been removed from the RBL and everything should be working.

However, the issue remains and we still can't send our emails to your platform, this issue has now effected us since the 4th of September. I have tired to explain to the review team that I don't believe the issue is due to a blacklist ip address, but possibly down to our domain name of the from address or content within the email blocking us.

I'm unsure what other course of action to take now, it's been a frustrating two weeks to get this resolved and we are no closer to that. We are a genuine company that sends no spam. I have outlined the bounce message we get below again.

Would be grateful if anyone can help us at this stage.

Regards

Darren

Bounce Message

MIME-Version: 1.0
    To: address removed for security
    Date: 18 Sep 2017 09:57:27 +0100
    Subject: removed

Error Type: SMTP
       Remote server (85.158.139.3) issued an error.
       hMailServer sent: .
       Remote server replied: 553-Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at
    553-http://www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more
    553 information. (#5.7.1)