Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to log into LiveUpdate Administrator 2.3.647

Posted Mar 21, 2018 02:17 PM
      |   view attached

I have LiveUpdate Administrator 2.3.6.47 running on a Windows Server 2016 instance. Install of LUA went smooth. I have a local administrator account setup and when I log into http://<servername>:7070/lua/logon.htm, I get the following message:

User admin is already logged in. 

It is possible that you did not properly log out and as a result your session is still active.
    If you wish to proceed, click on the Force Log Off button. This will destroy the currently active session and log you in.
    Click on Cancel to go back to the login page.

I got that message after I logged in for the very first time. If I click "Force Log Off", it doesn't log me in, the screen just refreshes and wants me to sign in again. When I sign in, I get the same message. So I'm unable to log in at all. I attached a screenshot of the message as well.

Any help here is much appreciated.

• 2.  RE: Unable to log into LiveUpdate Administrator 2.3.647

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 21, 2018 05:05 PM

Restart the LUA services, and try again.

• 3.  RE: Unable to log into LiveUpdate Administrator 2.3.647

Posted Mar 27, 2018 03:38 PM

Finally got around to restarting the LUA services, which listed were LUA Apache Tomcat and LUA PostgreSQL, and I'm still unable to log in. It stills gives me the "User admin is already logged in." message.

I even went as far as to uninstall and reinstall it and am still getting the message.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

• 4.  RE: Unable to log into LiveUpdate Administrator 2.3.647

Posted Mar 28, 2018 05:05 AM

under drivers/etc what is your loopback address set to?