Control Compliance Suite

View Only

What’s new in CCS PU 12.0.1

• 1.  What’s new in CCS PU 12.0.1

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 13, 2018 02:15 AM

Symantec Control Compliance Suite 12.0.1: New Capabilities and Significant Enhancements

1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Report and Dashboard
      • Flattened GDPR mandate hierarchy (Needs SCU 2017-3)
        • As a Compliance officer, I want to have GDPR mandate to be shown in flat hierarchy.
      • Support for Business Asset
        • As an Information Security User, I want to have capability to group asset as Business Objects and perform various operations on them.
        • To leverage this capability, Customer needs to install hotfix 10102 available on CCS AM 11.1.1.
      • New GDPR reports on Business Asset
        • As a Compliance officer, I want to view GDPR reports on Business Asset. 
      • New GDPR Dashboard
        • As a Compliance Officer, I want to view compliance score of the eco system for GDPR at one place in form of Dashboard.
    2. Feedback incorporation for Modern User Interface (UI) received on CCS 12.0 and Defect fixes
      • New Home Page
        • As the Information Security User, I want Symantec Control Compliance Suite to provide me quick information/health for the eco system along with frequently used links, License Usage and Feature usage on the CCS homepage.
      • Other UI Enhancements as per the feedback received
        • More data/records are displayed in Jobs workspace.
        • You can now collapse the steps view in CER wizard step catalog which provide more space in hierarchy expansion and selection.
        • More space is also available in Asset Select step in the CER wizard.
        • Selected Items section is visible now all the time on CER Wizard.
      • License/Metering changes
        • License metering for MySQL, VMWare and ESXi is implemented.
    3. Out of the box Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager (CCS-VM) Connector
    • As a CCS Administrator, I want to fetch smart rules automatically and test server connection once I provide the CCS-VM Server details.