7.1 Interface Enhancements
Some of these were available in v6 and never made it into v7. Others are requests for 7.1.
1. deliverable sw resource does not display the package size. (displayed in v6)
2. live scrolling capability needed in long lists- (worked in v6) this is very frustrating to users.
3. copy directly into excel (worked in v6)- a super nice feature that should return!
4. put the machine ip address at the top of the right click menu. I like that it is displayed in the 7.1 deployment portal, but in organizational views, filters and reports, this would be a big help.
5. Redesign the v7 SQL Report Builder- it is a piece of cr*p and extremely frustrating to the typical user.
6. Include sample automation policy templates and/or better examples for often used types i.e. auto assign computers to organizational groups based on ip address or naming convention
7. Add update Configuration and send basic inventory tasks directly to the right click menu for a computer.
8. Add reports regarding the Site Servers and what packages are staged on them.
9. Add a patch report that can be filtered on the custom severity.
10. Add a report or webpage to display the saved targets. In v7, you can only see the list from inside the target utility itself.
to be continued...