Right-Click Patch Policy Enable/Disable
It would be handy to have a fast way to enable/disable patch policies. I find when moving through patch policies to enable/disable them that the process is very slow. I have to,
- Click on a new policy
- Wait for the screen to refresh
- Move the mouse to the policy button (across the screen)
- Click the drop down to seen the on/off options
- Select the option on or off
- Move the mouse to the bottom of the screen to Save the changes
This takes a minute or so in 7.1, and is quite tedious. And my server spec isn't bad, and currently only has 10 clients reporting in.
If I could right-click the policy and select from there to enable or disable the policy then that would really speed things up. If I could also select multiple items and enable/disable them then that would simply be BRILL.