Kav_sam commented on: How to use Symantec Scan Engine 5.2 content scanning technologies for direct integration with your applications or devices
Hi, I am having the same issue but my error message is ERR_SUCCESSFUL_CONN. The file is on a network share location that is accesible both from my local PC which is calling the scan engine through the .NET API and also acessible to the Scan Engine server. I am also using trial version. Can anyone throw light on why I am having this issue? Is there any ...
A-Rose commented on: Reinstall WEB gui in Protection Engine for NAS 7.8
I agree. I recently upgraded several of my sites to version 7.8 to take advatage of the 64-bit code. I couldn't believe the GUI was completely removed. It is too easy to mis-configure something or miss changing a default behavior that will impact my large NetApp environment. I am rolling my sites back to 7.5 and waiting to see what Symantec does to address this problem before renewal time.
Please contact email@example.com if you feel you have discovered a security issue in a Symantec product. A member of the Symantec Product Security team will contact you regarding your submission to coordinate any required response. Symantec strongly recommends using encrypted email for reporting vulnerability information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erro ao fazer backup
- Forum Discussion Node hanged in creation state
- Backup Report in total bytes MB/GB/TB
- Backup exec 2010 database error
- SAP with Oracle on Windows
- MC/SG with CFS and vxfence
- Removing System Recovery 2013
- NetBackup OpsCenter Reports
- Backup Exec 2012 media problem
- Symantec Backup Exec 15 folders
- restricting netbackup operators remote access to Master Server
- Duplication Jobs Fail With ec 191/96
- Suggestions on IDE of IDE + framework
- ec 191/96 on duplication jobs
- How is endpoint IPS different from network IPS?
- NetBackup - Tape level Encryption
- migration BE 2010 to BE 2015
- pagamento software system recovery 2013 R2
- SEPM Reinstallation and Activation blocking navision
- HOWTO articles are dead????