Symantec User Groups
Symantec User Groups make it easy for customers to meet other customers to collaborate, learn and share best practices, network, and stay up-to-date on the latest Symantec products. By joining a group in the Connect community, you have the ability to engage in online conversations with users and stay up to date on current news and events.
Join a User Group
List of all User Groups (select “User” tab - alphabetical order)
How do I become an official member of a user group?
- Register or log into Symantec Connect
- Click on “Groups”
- Click on the name of the user group you want to join
- Click on “Request Membership"
Your request will be reviewed and approved within 5 business days.
Attend a Meeting
Click here for the current calendar of User Group Events.
Become a User Group board member or start a new User Group
User Group board members engage with Symantec representatives to plan local events and assist in moderating their online community.
Interested in becoming part of the User Group board in your local user group or starting a new group in your area? Need more information?
Contact your Symantec User Groups Program Manager
There are many benefits for participating in the groups. Some of them include the opportunity to:
- Engage in conversations around best practices (peer to peer collaboration)
- Find answers and solutions to challenges from experts
- Receive thought leadership, roadmaps and current information on Symantec services, solutions, and products
- Strengthen business opportunities by increasing skills, knowledge, and building relationships with peers
- Access to Symantec teams on request
- Earn Connect points and redeem for prizes
- Enjoy free food!
Interested in meeting face-to-face? Find a user group
To help facilitate interaction between customers with similar challenges, solutions, product usage, skills, and interests, Symantec has four types of user groups: