Adding NIC and SATA Drivers to Windows PE
This silent Video describes on how to Add the NIC and SATA drivers to the Windows PE boot package.
The following Steps have been done while adding the Drivers in the Windows PE boot package,
1. Download the driver files and extract them
2. Open Ghost boot wizard, choose WinPE and click on Edit
3. Choose the template where you want the add the drivers
4. Click on Edit if you want to add the drivers to the existing template or click on Copy to create a new template
5. Click on Add new driver and click on Browse
6. Navigate to the driver folder which you have extracted in Step 1
7. Expand the folder and choose Vista 32 and click on Ok
8. Give a Friendly name to it like Intel 825xx and on Applicable OS choose Vista as WinPE is based on Windows Vista
9. Click on Ok
10. Scroll down the default drivers list to locate the Friendly name you gave in Step 8
11. Select the driver by giving a check on the check box and click on Ok
12. The drivers will be added to the template
This video is best viewed in full screen mode by selecting the square icon in the lower right corner of the video player.