Symantec will not honor refund requests after 12 months from date of order.
Symantec reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a course due to low enrollment or if necessitated by other circumstances. Symantec will notify you via email at least 10 business days prior to the course start date. Once notified you may reschedule or receive a full credit. Symantec shall not be liable for non-refundable travel arrangements if a course is rescheduled/cancelled.
There are no cancellations or refunds when Instructor-Led and Virtual Academy courses are purchased as a part of a training bundle.
Desktop devices – Browser Plugins:
1. Disable pop-up blockers:
Test your access to the eLibrary/Tech Center modules. If you are still unable to view the eLibrary or Tech Center modules after completing the steps above: a. If you are using a company computer/laptop contact your IT department, as there may be additional corporate firewall restrictions or filters which can't be altered by employees. Otherwise, contact us. b. If you are using a personal computer please contact us.
eLearning content accessed through the Symantec Education portal is delivered securely. If you receive a window or warning about viewing the content, click the appropriate button to view all of the content.
If you have received your eLibrary or Tech Center subscription confirmation email (see sample email) and followed the access instructions provided, then received a "The user name or password entered is incorrect." message, click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to request your password or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Windows® 7 and above — English only
• Apple Mac® OS X 10.8 and above — English only
• Linux (limited support) — English only
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer v8 and above
• Mozilla Firefox® v19 and above
• Google Chrome™ latest version
• Safari v6.0.5 and above
• Adobe Flash Player 11.2 and above
• Java (JRE) latest version - Download from http://www.java.com
• For best results ensure that your computer is using a hard-wired network connection (no WiFi) with no VPN.
• High speed Internet access is required, with bandwidth to support video and voice over IP (VoIP).
• Access to a telephone (recommended) *or* headset with microphone or microphone and speakers for VoIP.
Test your lecture/lab access from the location and computer you will be using for the upcoming training.
1) Webcast Lecture diagnostic test
Note: Test #4 "Adobe Connect Add-in Test" is only applicable for presenting Instructors - and does not apply to student participants.
See Adobe Connect Technical Specs for Webcast Lecture requirements details.
2) Virtual Lab system checker
• Select North America-West for the Americas (North, Central, Caribbean, South).
(The Heathrow, Florida selection can be additionally used to test against our alternate Americas hosting site)
• Select Europe for Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
• Select Asia-Pacific for India, China, Japan and Pacific regions.
See Minimum Requirements for Access for Virtual Lab details.
See Web Browsers - Java - Proxies Supported for Virtual Lab (Hatsize Lab View using Java or HTML5) requirements details.
Hvis du har spørgsmål eller brug for yderligere hjælp, sende en e-mail til email@example.com or call on +44 (0)118 920 4444.