Find out why: Symantec is a Gartner MQ Leader 15 years running
Symantec is a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide, for the 15th Consecutive Time.
Discover Why Symantec Leads the Pack in the Forrester Wave for MSS Providers
Symantec’s Managed Security Services is powered by global threat intelligence, advanced analytics, machine learning, and the unequaled human expertise of our cyber security warrior network to bolster your in-house security program.
Read The Forrester Wave™: Managed Security Services In Asia Pacific, Q1 2019 to learn why Symantec is a leader in MSS.
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
Proactively Hunt, Investigate, and Contain Stealthy Attacks
Address threats that often go unnoticed and recover valuable time and resources that your team would have spent investigating incident alerts. Your Managed Security Services team, armed with Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) will proactively perform:
- Managed Threat Hunting – Automated hunting for threats based on emerging IoCs and TTPs using the MITRE ATT&CK framework and DeepSight MATI Intelligence
- Remote Investigation – Rapid response to assess and validate suspicious threat activity across your on-premises and cloud endpoint environments
- Pre-authorized Containment* – Fast containment of compromised endpoints to reduce the efficacy of an attack
*Containment is available to customers with both Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x and either Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Endpoint 3.x or Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response 4.x. Containment support for Symantec Endpoint Protection 15 is expected in the first half of calendar year 2019.
Managed Cloud Defense: Security Monitoring Expertise
Cyber warriors trained for the cloud
Managed Cloud Defense provides security and monitoring services for SaaS and IaaS apps and infrastructures from the largest cyber security company in the world.
Any time your data accesses the cloud—public, private, or hybrid—you face a myriad of security challenges: Losing visibility across multiple clouds; detecting increasingly malicious threats; and analyzing, prioritizing and addressing alerts -- all of which are complicated by a lack of staff that is trained in cloud security.
Take charge of your cloud security with round-the-clock monitoring, a unified view across hybrid environments, correlated threat intelligence, advanced analytics, native support for cloud apps and services, and real-time detection and response by a dedicated team of expert cyber warriors.
Managed Cloud Defense delivers:
- Security monitoring services that never sleep for always-on response
- Threat correlation across multiple clouds
- Cloud-native integrations with AWS and Azure, and Symantec CASB and CWP
- Remote incident investigation, containment, and threat hunting
- Actionable insights and real-time guidance from cyber warriors trained in securing the cloud
Extend Your Team with Cyber Security Experts
Leverage the power of Symantec Managed Security Services for continual threat monitoring and customized guidance 24x7. Work closely with your designated Service Manager and analyst team to:
- Get personalized service within your security environment
- Discuss your security strategy, goals, and cyber security posture at your convenience
- Correlate alerts from your environment with insights from the global threat landscape
- Proactively hunt for threats
- Collaborate across Symantec DeepSight Intelligence and Incident Response Services
Accelerate Detection and Response
See, correlate, and detect more―faster. Achieve enterprise-wide threat visibility across your environment and benefit from Symantec’s global infrastructure, big data analytics, and integrated threat intelligence services. Your Managed Security Services team detects advanced threats faster with:
- Access to trillions of Managed Security Services customer logs annually
- Insights from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network
- Context on global adversaries and campaigns via DeepSight Intelligence
- Advanced analytics and retroactive log analysis capabilities
- Primary and secondary indicators to identify advanced persistent threats
Minimize Business Risk
Build a proactive security posture
Minimize business risk and acquire an edge on today’s global adversaries. Symantec Managed Security Services helps to determine which events are most dangerous and critical to your organization. Get real-time notifications of threats, enabling your teams to take fast action.
- Get continual 24x7 advanced threat monitoring
- Prioritize critical incidents and remediation needs
- Minimize incident investigation time
Partner with Symantec Incident Response to more quickly assess and respond to an incident.
Flexible Coverage at a Predictable Cost
Facilitate operational planning and strategic focus.
Symantec Managed Security Services offers a predictable subscription-based cost structure to provide continual, real-time monitoring across your security environment. Deploy within hours with strict service level agreements―giving you even more speed when protecting your brand and organization.
"Windows zero day was exploited by Buckeye alongside Equation Group tools during 2016 attacks. Exploit and...
Posted: 06 May, 2019 | 8 Min Read
"How a Symantec-MS integration blocks morphing threats from sneaking through to steal your data and wreak...
Posted: 15 Apr, 2019 | 4 Min Read
"Budgets are tight and the competition for great talent is worse than ever. Here’s a way...
Posted: 03 Apr, 2019 | 3 Min Read
"ASUS update system hijacked to send out malicious updates to as many as half a million...
Posted: 25 Mar, 2019 | 1 Min Read
“There were a lot of wow moments regarding the way they actually aggregate the data. It was extremely comprehensive. The procedures in place to identify outbreaks—to actually go from ‘It looks like something’ to ‘It is something’—were very impressive.”
Vice President and CIO
“We are very excited about the enterprise security
monitoring we have with Symantec Managed
Security Services. It is helping us enhance our risk
Director, Information Security
“Every CISO needs a big picture of enterprise IT security
in the context of the global threat landscape. Symantec
Managed Security Services offers this kind of view.”
Chief Information Security Officer
AIG Korea Inc.
We gave our Security Operations Center a major boost by tying in Symantec Managed Security Services. It can do the same for you, regardless of how advanced your SOC is.
For the 14th consecutive time, Symantec is positioned a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide, 2018.
Watch how your designated Symantec MSS team monitors threats across cloud and on-prem environments to reduce false-positives and detect unknown threats. Demo included.