Uncover Advanced Threats Across Endpoint, Network and Email
Uncover the stealthiest threats that would otherwise evade detection by using global intelligence from one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks combined with local customer context
- Best detection and accuracy in protecting against advanced persistent threats*
- Identify whether your organization is under targeted attacks and automatically search for Indicators-of-Compromise with Dynamic Adversary Intelligence
- Detect and investigate suspicious events via unique sandboxing and payload detonation capability
*Source: Dennis Lab Report, Dec 2015.
Remediate Complex Attacks in Minutes
Contain and remediate all the instances of a threat with a single click of a button
- Provides in-depth threat visibility across IT environments in one place, without requiring any manual searching
- Instant search for Indicators-of-Compromise and visualize all related events of an attack, e.g. all files used in an attack, email addresses and malicious IP addresses involved
- Click once to remediate any attack artifact everywhere – across Symantec-protected endpoint, network and email
- Quickly isolate any compromised system from the enterprise network
Maximize Your Existing Investments
Leverage your existing investments in both Symantec and non-Symantec products
- Optimize and customize your incident response flow with public API and integration with Splunk and ServiceNow
- Add Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capability without new endpoint agent to deploy
- Add advanced protection to Symantec Email Security.Cloud and get detailed visibility into threats
- Export rich security intelligence into third-party security information and event management systems (SIEMs)
- Monitor Symantec Advanced Threat Protection with Symantec Managed Security Services
View the report to see how Symantec ATP stacks up against the competition.
View the report to see how Symantec's unified solution performed in ISCA Labs' tests.
“Full deployment of ATP capabilities was possible within an hour and we were able to install it ourselves. The simplicity to install and ease of use and speed of integration with our existing environment is one of the product’s strengths.”
Global CISO, ECI