Symantec Cloud Workload Protection integrates natively with AWS to provide elastic, scalable workload security and has achieved Security Competency
Automatic Discovery and Visibility of Public Cloud Workloads
You can't protect what you can't see. Discover and map the blind spots in your public cloud deployments.
- Continuous visibility of workloads deployed across AWS and Azure
- Automatic discovery of software services on workloads
- Automatic identification of workload security postures
- Real-time visibility into infrastructure changes
Apply Leading-edge Security Across Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
Single cloud-based console protects workloads across public clouds, private clouds, and physical on-premises data centers
- Cloud Bridge enables management of on-premises Symantec Data Center Security agents from CWP console
- Protection and monitoring for Docker containers
- Unique application isolation blocks exploits targeting known and unknown vulnerabilities
- OS hardening stops zero-day threats
- Real-time file integrity monitoring (RT-FIM) prevents unauthorized changes
- Real-time user activity and application process monitoring identifies suspicious behaviors
Learn how Symantec Cloud Workload Protection can secure all of your hybrid cloud workload infrastructure:
Learn how Symantec Cloud Workload Protection stops ransomware attacks:
Elastic, Cloud-Native Protection
Workload deployments can scale rapidly up or down. Your security solution should be able to keep up.
- Security scales automatically with dynamic cloud infrastructure
- Cloud-native integration with public cloud platforms enables DevOps to build security directly into service deployment workflows
- Flexible pay-for-use and annual subscription pricing models support agile business planning
See how Symantec uses Cloud Workload Protection to secure our cloud security offerings.