Renewing your maintenance on time ensures you have continued access to:
- Critical security content updates from the world’s leading Cyber Intelligence Network
- Important product updates as soon as we release them
- Software version upgrades delivering cutting edge innovation at no extra cost
- 24/7 access to Symantec technical support services
How to Renew
When it’s time to renew, follow these three simple steps:
- Identify the maintenance entitlements requiring renewal per your License or Support Certificate(s). Multiple individual end-dates may be aligned (“co-termed”) to a single renewal date.
- Have your proof of purchase details ready in order to validate ownership. Your Renewal ID is your proof of purchase (you’ll find your Renewal ID on Symantec renewal notification emails and renewal quotations).
- Contact your reseller to place your order. Find a Reseller.
For more information, consult our Renewals FAQ.
In Australia and New Zealand Symantec have contracted Renewtrak to assist with its smaller value renewals. Renewtrak provides a service which allows our smaller customer to self-service their renewal while maintaining their relationship with their Channel partner. This Service is only for customers with a Renewal Contract worth less than $2000 USD.
Who is Renewtrak?
Renewtrak is an Renewals Service Provider with offices across the world, that specialises in developing and deploying renewal services for technology organisations on a white label basis. By automating the renewal process, Renewtrak allows Channel Partners to stay engaged with customers in the small business market segment, ensuring high renewal rates for even the smallest renewal opportunities.
Note: Symantec has simplified the way it sells Maintenance renewals for its perpetually licensed enterprise Software Products. Learn more.
Late renewals are subject to penalty and associated late renewal fees.
Symantec takes non-compliance seriously. You must be properly licensed with current maintenance per your End User License Agreement in order to access maintenance benefits. Read Symantec’s Enterprise Renewals Policy for more information on your compliance obligations.