Symantec has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Software-as-a-Service Email Security 2016 Vendor Assessment
Find out why the IDC Marketscape report recognizes Symantec as a leader in Email Security.
Symantec is the top leader in the Radicati Market Quadrant for Advanced Persistent Threat Protection
Find out why the Radicati report selected Symantec as the Top Leader in Advanced Persistent Threat Protection.
Block Ransomware and Stealthy Advanced Attacks
Prevent the most complex, persistent email threats with cloud-based sandboxing powered by machine learning, behavioral analysis and intelligence from the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network.
- Uncover advanced threats that evade traditional sandboxes by detonating suspicious files in both virtual and physical environments
- Identify and stop targeted attacks through machine learning and detailed review from hundreds of Symantec security analysts
- Discover attacks that typically go undetected with intelligence from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which has over 175 million endpoints and 64 million attack sensors across 157 countries
Defend Against Spear Phishing Attacks
Protect your users from advanced phishing attacks that weaponize a link after an email is delivered with deep evaluation of suspicious links at the time of click.
- Detect new and emerging threats by inspecting malicious links in real-time when users click on them and following these links to their final destination.
- Spot attacks that try to use evasion techniques such as multiple redirects, shortened links, or time-based delays to bypass detection.
- Stop spear phishing attacks that deploy obfuscated malware by analyzing embedded payloads using advanced heuristics.
Stop Targeted and Advanced Threats with the Deepest Visibility
Accelerate your response to targeted and advanced attack campaigns with advanced email security analytics that include more Indicators of Compromise than any other vendor.
- Get granular insights into targeted & advanced attacks with detailed reporting on every clean and malicious email, including 60+ data points such as URLs, file hashes, sender/recipient information, and targeted attack information.
- Quickly correlate and respond to threats by exporting rich intelligence to your Security Operations Center via integration with your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system or Symantec Managed Security Services.
- Uncover, prioritize, investigate, remediate complex attacks across endpoint, email, network, and web from one console via Symantec Advanced Threat Protection.