Control user transactions with cloud applications
Protect your organization against threats and risk of data loss in the cloud through granular visibility and in-line control over user transactions with a wide range of cloud apps. Leverage a uniquely granular level of visibility and breadth of control through CloudSOC, the cloud security gateway solution identified as a leader by Forrester.
- Real-time control over transactions with sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps
- Data governance with ContentIQ™ and integrated Symantec DLP
- Threat Protection based on extensive user behavior analytics
- Integrated access controls and data encryption
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
Data science-powered visibility into cloud activity
Get broad, deep visibility and control over employee use of both sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps by leveraging a unique ability to read traffic for a wide range of cloud applications.
StreamIQtm extracts granular events from real-time cloud application traffic. Unique data science-powered technology enables deep visibility into transactions with a broad range of cloud applications.
- Extensive, granular, in-line visibility and control for a broad range of cloud apps
- Visibility and automated control over risky user activity with sophisticated UBA
- Detailed and effective intelligence for incident response
Control risky activity and catch compromised accounts
CloudSOC User Behavior Analytics (UBA) leverages intelligence from StreamIQ and machine learning to automatically maintain individualized user profiles, map user activity, and compile a live user ThreatScore.
- Real-time visibility over risky user activity
- Individualized behavior profiles for accurate risk analysis
- Visualized map of user activity for fast analysis
- Automated policy controls for elevated ThreatScore
Data governance for broad range of cloud apps
The CASB Gateway provides data governance, DLP, malware scanning and encryption in real-time for cloud application traffic.
Prevent sensitive classes of data from being accidentally or maliciously leaked by identifying confidential data and controlling user transactions with cloud applications.
The CASB Gateway uses machine learning-assisted ContentIQ for native CASB data governance and DLP capabilities, plus the option to fully integrate with Symantec DLP.
ContentIQ can automatically identify and classify sensitive data that is at risk through user activity and enables policy controls to prevent data loss in-line, in real-time.
- Machine learning-assisted data identification
- Automated and custom data classification profiles
- Monitoring and prevention of risky data exposures
- Symantec enterprise DLP integration
Investigate cloud transactions for incident response
Quickly investigate areas of concern in cloud accounts. CloudSOC collects granular data on transactions using machine learning-assisted StreamIQ technology. Access that data through intuitive search and filtering functions and analyze it via powerful data visualizations and consolidated log reports.
- Granular transactional log data
- Intuitive and detailed analysis
- SIEM integration for incident response
Cloud security for 20,000 employees
“The difference between not having Elastica and now having it is now the difference between night and day. If we had issues we needed to trace before, we couldn’t. Now, I define the use cases I want, define the incident and the response.”
Anton Bonifacio, CISO
Get a cloud security overview from all the features of CloudSOC to integrated CASB 2.0 enterprise solutions.
Learn how you can implement cloud security best practices that can help keep your cloud apps and the sensitive data shared in them safe and compliant.
Learn more about the integrated CloudSOC + DLP solution to protect your data in cloud apps.
Learn more about the integrated CloudSOC + VIP solution for single sign-on and adaptive user authentication to control user access to cloud apps.
Learn more about the integrated CloudSOC + ICE solution to encrypt your data in cloud apps and beyond.
Learn more about the integrated CloudSOC + ATP solution to protect your organization from threats in cloud apps.
Forrester report on the core capabilities Cloud Security Gateways must provide and how Symantec was rated a leader among 8 of the most significant CSG vendors against 23 different criteria.
Read a CASB market overview from Gartner with information on CASB requirements, vendors and recommendations to IT security leaders.
Get actionable insights into cloud application adoption, usage, and threats to help organizations unlock the full business potential of cloud apps while staying secure and compliant.
How to evaluate and operate a CASB from Gartner, including: visibility, security and compliance challenges, specific actions CISOs can take, how to select the right cloud services, and more!
PURCHASING OPTIONS Free Trial