Storage Management for Healthcare Providers
Manage the complexity and reduce the costs of storage for medical imaging and electronic medical record systems.
Symantec helps healthcare organizations manage storage, space, and cooling requirements for medical images, electronic records and email, as well as reduce IT costs for storage deployment and maintenance.
- Centralize, standardize and automate management and backup of heterogeneous systems, across computing and storage platforms
- Eliminate duplicate data to reduce storage requirements and meet backup time objectives
- Archive email to reduce storage and enable rapid e-discovery
- Reduce the need for new storage hardware by increasing storage utilization
- Enable maximum availability, assure business continuity, and allow IT organizations to meet their RTO and RPO objectives
Why Healthcare Organizations Should Stop Buying Storage Read more
Managing Storage Complexity for Healthcare Read more
How Healthcare Providers Can Prepare for Disaster and Minimize Downtime Read more
Managing Electronic Messaging and E-Discovery for Healthcare Providers
How Symantec Helped Caregroup Ease the Pain of Storage Management
Standardizing on Symantec brings major savings to standout healthcare provider.
Prescribing a Symantec solution restores email health and saves over $850,000 a year.