Expand your training experience, learn from peers, or share your knowledge through Symantec Connect
- Ask about or discuss product training or certification through the Forums.
- Enhance your training by viewing available videos, articles, and blogs posted by Symantec and your peers on Connect.
- Be the expert and upload a your own recorded demo of how to backup, restore, secure, integrate....
Training and Certification topics in product Forums:
View and participate in existing discussions:
- Go to http://www.symantec.com/connect/
- Click on the Forums tab, then select a product. From the Topic dropdown menu select “Training” or “Certification” to view any existing discussions.
- To reply to an existing posting, you just need to login to Connect.
If "Training" or "Certification" do not appear in the topic menu, that means no one has started a discussion for them yet. Be the first to start the discussion!
Create a new discussion:
- Go to http://www.symantec.com/connect/ and login to Connect
- On the top right of your screen click on “Create” then select “Forum Discussion”
- In the Create Forum template enter the discussion thread title and content
- Select a product by clicking the checkmark
- Click “See All Topics” > “How To” > then select “Certification” and/or “Training”
- Hit the Save button
Your topic will then display in the Forums section when you select the related product and “Training” or “Certification” topic.
Take your training and experience further by visiting the Training and Certification-related topics on Symantec Connect.