AV-Test awards Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud with Best Protection 2017
Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant
The EPP MQ 2018 report has many new recommendations for required and desirable capabilities in an EPP solution in response to changing market dynamics and customer requirements. Does your EPP solution have the right protections?
Protecting 175 Million Endpoints Across the Globe
Only Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception
Entice attackers with bait to reveal their methods – without them knowing they're being watched.
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage Your Vulnerabilities. Unleash Your Applications.
Hardening bulletproofs applications, or any software. Now, you can implement any productivity tools and browsers without risk.
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack Your Stack to Kill Complexity
Reduce the complexity and number of vendors in your security stack.
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, Faster, Lighter
More layers of protection and unrivaled performance, all from one lightweight agent.
- Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12.
- Enables faster scanning times using our proprietary real-time cloud lookup.
- Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
SEP 14 Out-Performs the Competition
16 Years Running, a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant*
Symantec Receives the 2017 Frost & Sullivan's Endpoint Security Vendor of the Year Award
Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud wins AV-TEST Award for Best Protection 2017
Symantec named a market leader in Next-Generation Endpoint Security
Customers Validate Symantec Endpoint Protection Effectiveness
"SEP 14 is helping to protect us in new and interesting ways, I especially like the application of machine learning, it's constantly adapting to our environment."
Williams Martini Racing
"Consolidating the State of Oklahoma's spending on IT security solutions and standardizing on Symantec Endpoint Protection will save taxpayers a projected US$2.3 million over five years."
State of Oklahoma