AV-Test awards Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud with Best Protection 2017
Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant
The EPP MQ 2018 report has many new recommendations for required and desirable capabilities in an EPP solution in response to changing market dynamics and customer requirements. Does your EPP solution have the right protections?
Advanced Security and Management for All Your Users' Devices
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers so you can quickly protect all of your endpoints and stop today's ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks.
- Blocks evolving threats on PCs, Macs and Windows Server using advanced multi-layered technologies including machine learning, emulation and behavior analysis.
- Mobile threat protection for Android devices blocks malware and protects users from fraud.
- Built-in device management enforces device security, data protection on the endpoint, and network access policy control.
Easy to Use Cloud-Based Setup and Management
Endpoint Protection Cloud's intuitive administration console sets-up in 5 minutes with Symantec recommended security policies already turned on.
- One-step policy configuration enables cross OS platform policy creation – the policy is created just once, and that policy configuration translates to any device or operating system.
- An automated dashboard alerts you of devices out of security compliance and provides quick remediation of infected devices in 3 clicks.
- Automated agent updates delivered from the cloud service ensures the newest information is downloaded to the devices and is always up to date.
Secure Your Devices without Adding IT Headcount
Combining multi-layered threat protection and device management with intuitive cloud-based management makes Endpoint Protection Cloud the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security resources.
- A User self-enrollment portal enables employees to enroll their corporate and personal devices in minutes, reducing demand for IT and supporting end user convenience.
- Scheduled reporting tracks company owned and employee owned devices including hardware and software details for asset management and compliance purposes.
- Flexible monthly or annual subscription options protect users and all of their device for a flat fee reducing license and budget tracking efforts.
16 Years Running, a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant*
Symantec Receives the 2017 Frost & Sullivan's Endpoint Security Vendor of the Year Award
Symantec Endpoint Protection wins AV-TEST Award for Best Protection 2016
Symantec named a market leader in Next-Generation Endpoint Security