Forrester names Blue Coat/Symantec a leader in Cloud Security Gateway
Find out why Forrester ranks Blue Coat/Symantec a leader in Cloud Security Gateway, giving it the highest score across twenty-three criteria in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Security Gateways, Q4 2016, which evaluated 8 of the most significant CSG vendors.
Enable Safe Sharing of Data in the Cloud
Safeguard your data and protect your organization against threats in the cloud with visibility and control for sanctioned cloud apps with CloudSOC, the cloud security gateway solution identified as a leader by Forrester.
Built on API-based Securlets with the option to add CASB Gateway capabilities, CloudSOC offers Security for Microsoft Office 365, Google Suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, AWS, Azure, ServiceNow, DocuSign, and more.
- Visibility and control over cloud app activity
- Data governance with ContentIQ and integrated Symantec DLP
- Integrated Access Controls
- Integrated data encryption and tokenization
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
Data Governance in Sanctioned Cloud Apps
Protect your data and keep your organization compliant by governing your content in cloud apps. Prevent sensitive classes of data from being accidentally or maliciously leaked by controlling what data is allowed in the cloud, who is allowed to access it, and how it is allowed to be shared.
Use Securlets for deep content visibility in sanctioned cloud accounts.
Automatically identify and classify sensitive data that is at risk and enable policy controls to prevent and remediate data exposures. CloudSOC ContentIQ provides native CASB data governance and DLP capabilities plus offers the option to fully integrate with Symantec DLP.
- Machine learning-powered data identification
- Automated and custom data classification profiles
- Monitoring and automated remediation of risky data exposures
- Symantec enterprise DLP integration
Safeguard against Threats in Cloud Apps
CloudSOC protects against threats in cloud apps using controls based on data science powered user behavior analytics and integrated anti-malware and advanced threat protection.
CloudSOC Securlets monitor user activities in sanctioned cloud and detect high risk user activity that can be remediated with policy controls.
- Monitor risky user activity with User Behavior Analytics
- Detect account takeovers or malicious insiders
- Track risk levels with automated ThreatScore™
- Automate remediation through policy controls
Investigate Cloud Transactions for Incident Response
Quickly investigate areas of concern in cloud accounts. CloudSOC collects granular data on content and user transactions. Access that data through intuitive search and filtering functions and analyze it via powerful data visualizations and consolidated log reports.
- Granular transactional log data
- Intuitive and detailed analysis
- Visibility over all sensitive content activity
- SIEM integration for incident response
Request a Shadow Data Risk Assessment
Uncover risky cloud app exposures in minutes. With the risk assessment, you get:
- An inventory of all the sensitive content that has been uploaded, created, shared or stored in your cloud accounts
- A summary of your risky exposures, such as files being shared outside of the organization or publicly
- Identification of risky inbound content shared with employees such as malware
- Identification of your riskiest users
- Inventory of sensitive content
- Identification and remediation of data exposures
- Identification of risky users
More about CloudSOC Security for Cloud Apps
Purchasing Options Free Trial