Prevent Websites from Delivering Zero-day Malware and Phishing Threats to Users’ Devices
Secure your employees’ risky web traffic to eliminate threats targeting browser vulnerabilities
Symantec Web Isolation executes web sessions away from endpoints, sending only safe rendering information to users’ browsers thereby preventing any website delivered zero-day malware from reaching your devices. When combined with Symantec Secure Web Gateways, policies allow isolating traffic from uncategorized sites or URLs with suspicious or potentially unsafe risk profiles. By integrating with Symantec messaging solutions, Web Isolation allows to isolate links in email to prevent phishing threats and credential attacks.
Give Employees Access to Uncategorized and Risky Sites
Avoid over-blocking web access by isolating uncategorized URLs or sites with potentially unsafe risk profiles
Combining web isolation with Symantec's Web Gateway, fed by web risk-level intelligence from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, provides an isolation layer that protects users from threats from uncategorized websites or URLs with potentially unsafe risk profiles.
- Patented approach which prevents any website code from being executed on user's devices
- Provides a transparent and seamless user experience
- Available as a cloud service, on-premises, or a hybrid deployment model
- No endpoint agent; supports all browsers, OS's and devices
- Access web documents through isolation; inspect documents with threat prevention solutions like Symantec Content and Malware analysis
- Tightly integrated with Symantec Secure Web Gateway
Give Privileged Users Additional Protection From Web-Based Threats
Isolate web traffic of C-level executives and other critical users from the risk of the web
Certain user groups (e.g. IT, Finance) often have privileged access rights and represent a high risk if compromised. Isolation provides heightened security for these users, protecting their devices and their unique access to sensitive data and critical systems.
- Isolate web browsing of privileged users, giving them the web access they need while ensuring their devices are protected
- Provide users with a seamless web browsing experience
- Supports all devices; no agent is required
- Simple integration with Symantec Secure Web Gateways
Defeat Phishing Attacks by Rendering Email Links Harmless
Prevent credential theft and malware infections
Web Isolation protects against emails with links to malicious websites, so they cannot deliver malware, ransomware and other advanced attacks. It also prevents users from submitting corporate credentials and other sensitive information to unknown and malicious websites by rendering pages in read-only mode.
- Prevent users from submitting corporate passwords and sensitive information to malicious websites
- Isolate malicious website links and prevent malware from reaching endpoints
- Deliver a seamless browsing experience
- Supports all devices without the need of an agent
- Simple integration with Symantec Secure Web Gateways
Prevent Ransomware by Isolating URLs With Potentially Unsafe Risk Profiles
Ransomware is a fast-growing tactic used by adversaries to infect devices, encrypt files and extort funds from organizations. It's frequently delivered through websites to unsuspecting users. By executing and rendering all content in a remote secure environment, Web Isolation eliminates the risk of ransomware by preventing any malicious content from ever reaching users' devices.
- Eliminate ransomware infections from websites
- Block ransomware using Flash or Java exploits
- Integration with Symantec Secure Web Gateways makes traffic isolation simple to configure
Protect Sensitive Networks and Critical Infrastructure Systems by Creating "Air-Gapped" Networks
Security events impacting highly sensitive financial networks such as SWIFT, or critical infrastructure and operational technology (OT) environments, can have catastrophic consequences. Web isolation creates an "air-gap" protective barrier isolating web traffic for devices that have access to these critical networks, eliminating the potential of malware infections from web browsing.
- Isolate web traffic of devices with access to sensitive networks, eliminating the threat of malware infection
- No endpoint installation; supports all browsers, OS's and devices
- Transparent and seamless web browsing experience
- Access web documents through isolation; when download is required, inspect documents with threat prevention solutions like Symantec Content and Malware analysis
Symantec 2019 Internet Security Threat Report
Our 123 million sensors record thousands of threat events per second from 157 countries and block 142 million threats daily. Use intel from the world’s largest civilian threat network to your advantage—download ISTR 24 now.
The very things that make email such a potent business tool also make it vulnerable to...
Posted: 14 Feb, 2019 | 4 Min Read
Web isolation technology gives enterprises a powerful tool against ransomware, applying a zero-trust approach to web...
Posted: 29 Aug, 2018 | 2 Min Read
"The pairing of browser isolation with Symantec's proxy and endpoint capabilities forms a generational change in approach."
Ramin Safai, Chief Information Security Officer
"With Fireglass (Web Isolation) deployed across the organization, HTC employees can browse the web securely without the threat of malware infections of the operating system."
David Byrd, Director of IT
PURCHASING OPTIONS Buy Via Partner