Norton Secured, Powered by Symantec
Why Symantec SSL? (:30)
We are dedicated to investing in the online security ecosystem, and will continue to lead the field with the most recognized trust mark on the internet– look for the Norton Secured Seal!
Consumer tests by Symantec show that the Norton Secured Seal retains the highest level of recognition and trust valued by eCommerce and other privacy-minded web owners. An independent test
run in January 2013 also showed that the Norton Secured Seal offers consumers the greatest feeling of trust on the internet!
Symantec has invested in making the online ecosystem safer by also offering:
- Daily malware scanning and vulnerability testing
- ECC and DSA algorithm agility
- Improved SSL Tools for certificate checking
- Express and auto-renewals
- Enterprise offering - Certificate Intelligence Center
Why Use the Norton Secured Seal
- It's seen almost a billion times per day in 170 countries.
- Helps grow your online business by anchoring customer recognition: In an international online consumer study, 90% of respondents are likely to continue an online purchase when they view the Norton Secured Seal during the checkout process, more than any other seal or no seal displayed.
- Over 40 million desktops worldwide using Norton Safe Web see the Norton Secured Seal next to trusted website links in search results.
- Symantec's robust PKI infrastructure includes military-grade data centers and disaster recovery sites for unsurpassed customer data protection, availability and peace of mind.
- The Seal can be a visible image of your dedication to PCI compliance, as eCommerce sites must authenticate their identities and encrypt transaction traffic through their site to protect customer data.
Seal Installation Instructions
If you are still displaying an old VeriSign Seal or Norton Secured powered by VeriSign Seal on your website, then your seal did not automatically update. To keep up with the most recognized and trusted seal on the internet*, please learn how to install the seal.
* (Consumer Research, November 2013)
Customer Success Stories