- The education center will be open at 8:30 am daily with classes starting at 9 am. Class will end at approximately 5:30 pm daily
- Casual attire is appropriate
- Cubicles are available with phones and Internet access
- Free coffee and tea. Cold drinks (25¢) and snacks are available from the vending machines. Students are welcome to store lunches in the refrigerators.
- For additional information, call 800-327-2232 option 4
- E-mail us at email@example.com
It is our policy to provide a tobacco-free environment indoors and outdoors on Symantec U.S. campuses and during all Company-sponsored activities. Symantec property includes all areas of company property, whether owned or leased by Symantec, including office buildings, facilities, parking lots, and vehicles owned, leased or managed by Symantec. For the purposes of this policy, this definition also includes personal vehicles that are parked or present on Symantec property. This policy is applicable 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It does not apply to a workspace in an employee's home. Symantec strives to comply with all tobacco ordinances in locations where Symantec has facilities. In the event that a local ordinance provides for more stringent restrictions, Symantec facilities in that location will adhere to the local ordinance.