Symantec Cloud Workload Protection integrates natively with AWS to provide elastic, scalable workload security and has achieved Security Competency
Automatic Discovery and Visibility of Public Cloud Workloads
You can't protect what you can't see. Discover and map the blind spots in your public cloud deployments.
- Continuous visibility of workloads deployed across AWS and Azure
- Automatic discovery of software services on workloads
- Automatic identification of workload security postures
- Real-time visibility into infrastructure changes
Apply Leading-edge Security Across Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
Single cloud-based console protects workloads across public clouds, private clouds, and physical on-premises data centers
- Cloud Bridge enables management of on-premises Symantec Data Center Security agents from CWP console
- Protection and monitoring for Docker containers
- Unique application isolation blocks exploits targeting known and unknown vulnerabilities
- OS hardening stops zero-day threats
- Real-time file integrity monitoring (RT-FIM) prevents unauthorized changes
- Real-time user activity and application process monitoring identifies suspicious behaviors
Learn how Symantec Cloud Workload Protection can secure all of your hybrid cloud workload infrastructure:
Learn how Symantec Cloud Workload Protection stops ransomware attacks:
Elastic, Cloud-Native Protection
Workload deployments can scale rapidly up or down. Your security solution should be able to keep up.
- Security scales automatically with dynamic cloud infrastructure
- Cloud-native integration with public cloud platforms enables DevOps to build security directly into service deployment workflows
- Flexible pay-for-use and annual subscription pricing models support agile business planning
See how Symantec uses Cloud Workload Protection to secure our cloud security offerings.
Cloud Workload Protection for Storage
Anti-malware and threat scanning for your AWS S3 buckets
Many apps and services running on AWS utilize S3 buckets for storage. Over time, storage can become contaminated with malware, ransomware, and other threats - either from attackers, unwitting users, or other resources. From S3 buckets, threats can propagate to additional apps, users, or databases. Cloud Workload Protection for Storage automatically scans S3 buckets using Symantec's suite of anti-malware technologies to keep your cloud storage and services clean.
- Enables secure adoption of containers and serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Near real-time and scheduled scanning of S3 buckets helps to prevent threats and malware from being spread by cloud-based applications and users
- Discovers and blocks the latest threats using Symantec's suite of anti-malware technologies including reputation analysis and advanced machine learning
- Automatic protection of S3 buckets minimizes DevOps and administrative workloads
- Threat scanning infrastructure scales elastically with load for cost optimization