Provides accurate and effective spam and malware protection with Skeptic™ technology. Skeptic self-learning heuristic technology allows it to detect sophisticated attacks via predictive analysis. Real-Time Link Following is also included to protect against malicious URLs embedded in messages.
Symantec named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Email Security, Q2 2019
Learn why Forrester recognizes Symantec as a Leader in Email Security
Symantec is named a Top Player in latest Radicati Market Quadrant for Secure Email Gateway
Find out why the Radicati report recognizes Symantec as a leader in Email Security.
Stop Advanced Email Attacks with Isolation
Insulate users from spear phishing, credential theft and ransomware attacks by using Email Threat Isolation.
- Shut down sophisticated spear phishing attacks by isolating suspicious email links and web downloads.
- Stop credential theft by rendering suspicious websites in read-only mode, preventing users from submitting sensitive data.
- Prevent ransomware and other malware from infecting users by isolating suspicious email attachments.
- Symantec Email Threat Isolation supports cloud, on-premises, and third-party email security solutions.
Block Email Threats with the Highest Effectiveness and Accuracy
Prevent insidious email threats such as spear phishing, ransomware, business email compromise and email spam.
- Stop spear phishing emails with multiple layers of protection, threat isolation, spam filtering, advanced security email analytics, built-in user awareness, education tools, and more.
- Block the latest ransomware with content defense, sandboxing, and link protection technologies that detect emerging, stealthy, and zero-day attacks.
- Defeat business email compromise with impersonation protection, sender authentication enforcement and brand protection controls.
- Protect your brand reputation by using automation to solve the practical issues of enforcing sender authentication (DMARC, DKIM and SPF) with Symantec Email Fraud Protection.
- Expose and stop the stealthiest threats by applying insights gathered from the world’s largest global intelligence network.
Stop Email Attacks with Rapid Response and Remediation
Defend against targeted campaigns with multilayered technologies and deep threat analytics.
- Protect your business from email threats with sophisticated defenses including advanced machine learning, cloud sandboxing, and time-of-click link protection.
- Gain the deepest visibility into targeted and advanced attack campaigns with cloud security email analytics that include 60+ data points on every clean and malicious email.
- Hunt threats and prioritize the most important email security incidents across your environment through seamless integration with the Security Operations Center.
- Prioritize the top risks by correlating security email telemetry with other systems and user behaviour analytics through Symantec Information Centric Analytics.
- Quickly remediate attacks and orchestrate your response across emails and endpoints by blacklisting, quarantining and remediating threats.
Reduce Business Risk through Security Awareness
Prepare users to avert attacks and prioritize email protection for vulnerable users.
- Evaluate employee readiness by simulating real-world email attacks that imitate the latest email threats.
- Benchmark and improve user readiness over time with detailed reporting and repeat assessments.
- Teach users to recognize email attacks through training notifications that raise security awareness.
Prevent Data Leakage Across Your Environment
Protect sensitive data and help address legal and compliance requirements through tight integration with Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
- Discover, monitor, and protect sensitive data wherever it's used—in email, on endpoints, in your network, in storage, and even in cloud apps.
- Accurately identify confidential data with advanced detection technologies including vector machine learning, exact data matching, and indexed document matching.
- Migrate to cloud-based email securely by extending content-aware DLP capabilities to Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, and more.
Keep Confidential Emails Secure and Private
Safeguard the security and privacy of confidential emails with advanced policy-based encryption controls.
- Automatically encrypt sensitive emails with a secure PDF or web pickup portal, which provide both push- and pull-based encryption.
- Gain granular control over encrypted emails through policy-driven enforcement that includes the ability to expire and recall messages.
- Increase trust in encrypted messages by customizing emails, notifications, and the web portal with your company brand.
Symantec 2019 Internet Security Threat Report
Our 123 million sensors record thousands of threat events per second from 157 countries and block 142 million threats daily. Use intel from the world’s largest civilian threat network to your advantage—download ISTR 24 now.
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products
We’ve avoided talking about it for years but it’s high time for industry professionals to share...
Posted: 25 Sep, 2019 | 3 Min Read
Here’s how the National Security Group at Symantec is working with Uncle Sam to help protect...
Posted: 28 Aug, 2019 | 3 Min Read
Symantec Email Security.cloud offerings are hosted services that don't require the user to have a specific system requirements.
Options are used to extend the functionality of the base products. Symantec offers two service plans for Email Security.cloud: Email Protect and Email Safeguard.
Includes all the features of Email Protect plus additional privacy and control features. Data Protection includes simple policy templates to address internal, legal, and regulatory compliance needs. Image Control can identify, control, and block inappropriate images from entering or leaving the organization. Use the included Policy Based Encryption Essentials to set policies to automatically embed messages flagged for encryption, and any attachments, into a password protected secure PDF file. TLS Encryption links can be easily configured from within the management portal for secure message transport.
Email and Web Safeguard
Includes all the features of Email Safeguard, which helps protect organizations from Web-borne threats and enables the control, monitoring, and enforcement of web acceptable use policies with minimal latency. It includes Web AntiVirus and AntiSpyware, Web URL Filtering, and Web Data Protection, all managed from a common portal.
Add-ons are additional products that work with the original product.