Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
Artificial intelligence fused with critical endpoint technologies deliver the most complete endpoint security on the planet.
Integrated cyber defense stops tomorrow’s advanced threats as well as today’s
Every endpoint is a launch pad for a cyber attack, no matter how it touches your network. Our multi-layered endpoint protection provides everything from file reputation and behavioral analysis to advanced machine learning AI. And Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 is our lightest and the strongest endpoint protection on the market.
175 million endpoints at your service
- Symantec’s global intelligence network of 175 million endpoints and our advanced machine learning technologies allow you to detect threats more accurately.
- Advanced machine learning done right: Stop unknown threats with advanced machine learning AI to deliver maximum protection at the endpoint with minimal false positives.
- Wrap your endpoints in multi-layered protection—artificial intelligence in the cloud, combined with critical endpoint technologies creates the most threat-resistant endpoint security in the world.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in many popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
Stronger, faster, lighter
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent over previous versions.
- Our proprietary real-time cloud lookup enables faster scanning times.
- Supports machine learning, exploit prevention, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and antimalware, from one single agent.
- Reduce total cost of ownership and IT resources via automated updates.
Respond and protect at scale
- Integrates seamlessly with Symantec Blue Coat ProxySG web gateway and other security controls via programmable APIs to respond smartly at the endpoint.
- See and manage all your endpoints from a single high-performance agent and management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines, and embedded systems.
- Ensure the most current protection with self-updating endpoint agents and extended LiveUpdate Administrator capabilities to support security patching.
"SEP 14 is helping to protect us in new and interesting ways, I especially like the application of machine learning, it's constantly adapting to our environment."
Williams Martini Racing
"Lighter and faster policy updates are always a good thing. I'm looking forward to seeing how SEP 14 has improved from a timing perspective, so maybe we can run virus scans more frequently."
Adventist Health System
"Consolidating the State of Oklahoma's spending on IT security solutions and standardizing on Symantec Endpoint Protection will save taxpayers a projected US$2.3 million over five years."
State of Oklahoma