Notice: The Symantec PKI and SSL/TLS businesses have been acquired by DigiCert, Inc. For more information on DigiCert’s terms and conditions, including privacy policies and subscriber agreements, click here.
Access Sensitive Data Safely Anywhere, From Any Device
- Issue, renew, and revoke digital certificates to power strong authentication, encryption, and digital signing applications
- Secure user access and communications for network and cloud-based applications without increasing IT burden
- Embed digital certificates to users and devices to:
- Authenticate to applications on the network or in the cloud
- Secure remote (VPN) and local (WiFi) network access
- Digitally sign documents
- Protect confidential communications.
Provide Trustworthy CA Hierarchy and a Seamless User Experience
- Employ Secure CA hierarchy, a private Root and Intermediate CA, for SSL decryption/inspection
- Simplify the administrator experience with automated certificate lifecycle management and reporting function
- Depend on our Tier 4 military-grade data center with full disaster recovery to support uninterrupted operations across globe
- Issue unlimited CA certificates and rotate up to once per day to reduce the risk of breaches.
Fulfill Security and Compliance Needs for Governments and Large Institutions
Choose from three specialized solutions:
- Symantec Certificate Lifecycle Platform: stops fraudulent reproduction and misuse of government IDs, and unauthorized access to Internet of Things devices
- Symantec Shared Service Provider PKI - Federal: complies with HSPD-12 and FIPS 201
- Symantec Shared Service Provider PKI - Non-Federal: gives state and local government contractors, universities, and healthcare workers enterprise-level PKI that integrates with the Federal agency systems.
Authenticate and Protect Communications for the Internet of Things
- Embed certificates on hardware or issue them in real time via a high-volume, high-performance managed certificate service, for manufacturers and service providers
- Supports secure operations of over one billion connected devices, including vehicles, smart meters, cable boxes, and modems globally
- Solutions include:
- Cable Modem Authentication Service
- WiMAX Public Key Infrastructure Service
- CI Plus Device Credentials
- GSMA Root of Trust for Embedded Global SIM Specification.
"This Managed PKI Service is the core of the International Registry's security. It meets our requirements for authentication and non-repudiation, while lowering the cost of and complexity of PKI."
Head of Operations, Aviareto