Symantec Mobility: Suite
Keep your workforce connected, secure, and productive
Today’s employees need full, real-time access to information and applications. Mobility offers any time, any place, and any device productivity appealing to both enterprises and employees. This same flexibility comes with the challenges of protecting corporate data on devices, separating personal and corporate information, managing diverse operating systems, and preventing devices and apps from becoming another attack vector.
Symantec Mobility: Suite provides a unified solution of control that enforces consistent security standards, regardless of device type, without impeding the employee’s productivity or personal privacy. Symantec offers an integrated, modular solutions that gives you the flexibility to license the suite or the individual modules:
- Mobility: Device Management (MDM)
- Mobility: Application Management (MAM)
- Mobility: Workforce Apps
- Mobility: Threat Protection
Symantec supports iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Server (on-premise version only)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® or CentOS Linux® 64-bit versions 6.6 (Mobility Manager server) [Upgrade of existing Mobility Manager servers installed on RHEL/CentOS 6.5 also supported]
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® or CentOS Linux® 64-bit versions 6.6 provisioned within a VM (Email/App Proxy only)
- Apple® iOS 7.x+
- Android™ 4.x and 5.0-5.1 (32-bit)
- Windows Phone 8.1+ and Windows 10