Flexible, cloud-based management for all devices
As your organization looks to protect a wider variety of devices including mobile phones and tablets, both personal to corporate owned, as well as accommodating the growing trends in remote workforces and complexities around securing modern operating systems, your IT department needs to find a scalable way to manage these demands from a single solution.
Newer functionality such as employee self-enrollment allows your IT organization to reduce the onboarding resources for new devices, while modern operating systems become closed operating systems and require IT to rely on MDM-type security for these operating systems.
Symantec Unified Endpoint Protection Cloud Service provides a single, cloud-based management solution designed to protect all users and their devices, regardless of device type or operating system.
- Single cloud-managed solution
- Coverage for desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and servers and broad OS support (Mac, iOS, Windows, Android)
- Accommodates newer operating systems with MDM security
- Quick setup with out-of-the-box configuration in less than 20 minutes, saving time and resources
- Cloud portal accessible from any device with access to the internet
- No hardware costs required, such as a server, to manage security