Forrester names Blue Coat/Symantec a leader in Cloud Security Gateway
Find out why Forrester ranks Blue Coat/Symantec a leader in Cloud Security Gateway, giving it the highest score across twenty-three criteria in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Security Gateways, Q4 2016, which evaluated 8 of the most significant CSG vendors.
Control user transactions with cloud applications
Protect your organization against threats and risk of data loss in the cloud through granular visibility and in-line control over user transactions with a wide range of cloud apps. Leverage a uniquely granular level of visibility and breadth of control through CloudSOC, the cloud security gateway solution identified as a leader by Forrester.
- Real-time control over transactions with sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps
- Data governance with ContentIQ™ and integrated Symantec DLP
- Threat Protection based on extensive user behavior analytics
- Integrated access controls and data encryption
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
Data science-powered visibility into cloud activity
Get broad, deep visibility and control over employee use of both sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps by leveraging a unique ability to read traffic for a wide range of cloud applications.
StreamIQtm extracts granular events from real-time cloud application traffic. Unique data science-powered technology enables deep visibility into transactions with a broad range of cloud applications.
- Extensive, granular, in-line visibility and control for a broad range of cloud apps
- Visibility and automated control over risky user activity with sophisticated UBA
- Detailed and effective intelligence for incident response
Control risky activity and catch compromised accounts
CloudSOC User Behavior Analytics (UBA) leverages intelligence from StreamIQ and machine learning to automatically maintain individualized user profiles, map user activity, and compile a live user ThreatScore.
- Real-time visibility over risky user activity
- Individualized behavior profiles for accurate risk analysis
- Visualized map of user activity for fast analysis
- Automated policy controls for elevated ThreatScore
Data governance for broad range of cloud apps
The CASB Gateway provides data governance, DLP, malware scanning and encryption in real-time for cloud application traffic.
Prevent sensitive classes of data from being accidentally or maliciously leaked by identifying confidential data and controlling user transactions with cloud applications.
The CASB Gateway uses machine learning-assisted ContentIQ for native CASB data governance and DLP capabilities, plus the option to fully integrate with Symantec DLP.
ContentIQ can automatically identify and classify sensitive data that is at risk through user activity and enables policy controls to prevent data loss in-line, in real-time.
- Machine learning-assisted data identification
- Automated and custom data classification profiles
- Monitoring and prevention of risky data exposures
- Symantec enterprise DLP integration
Investigate cloud transactions for incident response
Quickly investigate areas of concern in cloud accounts. CloudSOC collects granular data on transactions using machine learning-assisted StreamIQ technology. Access that data through intuitive search and filtering functions and analyze it via powerful data visualizations and consolidated log reports.
- Granular transactional log data
- Intuitive and detailed analysis
- SIEM integration for incident response
Cloud security for 20,000 employees
“The difference between not having Elastica and now having it is now the difference between night and day. If we had issues we needed to trace before, we couldn’t. Now, I define the use cases I want, define the incident and the response.”
Anton Bonifacio, CISO
More about CloudSOC CASB Gateway
PURCHASING OPTIONS Free Trial