Expose Source and Scope of Any Attack
Symantec Network Forensics: Security Analytics is like a security camera and DVR for your network. It delivers enriched packet capture for full network security visibility, advanced network forensics, anomaly detection, and real-time content inspection for all network traffic. Armed with this detailed record, you can conduct forensic investigations, respond quickly to incidents, and resolve breaches in a fraction of the time you would spend with conventional processes.
- See the full source and scope of attacks and respond faster
- Arm incident response teams with clear, concise answers.
- Use unrivaled data enrichment and threat intelligence.
- Add context to existing security tools.
Uncover Threats Hiding in Encrypted Traffic
Use Symantec Network Forensics: Security Analytics to enable meticulous network forensics across all network traffic, thousands of applications, dozens of file transports, all flows, and all packets—including encrypted traffic. Gain total visibility into network traffic with actionable intelligence so you can quickly shut down exposure and mitigate ongoing risk.
- See detailed insights from all forensic captures
- Establish policies to selectively decrypt SSL traffic
- Share encrypted traffic insight with your security applications
Go Beyond Manual Forensics and Packet Capture
With Symantec Network Forensics: Security Analytics, you’ll transform from manual forensics to automated incident response. With a fully enriched ‘system of record’, your incident response teams will reduce time to resolution and answer the what, when, and how of any security incident through root-cause exploration, deep packet inspection, integrated reputation services and data enrichment, and advanced context-based reporting on malicious activity.
- Inform all traffic data with the latest threat intelligence
- Rely on multiple reputation sources
- Perform sophisticated anomaly detection
- Scan SCADA protocols
- Extract and broker only truly unknown files for deeper analysis to save resources
Incident Response Turns Proactive
“It has increased our confidence level. Our active defense team now knows exactly what’s happening on the network.”
Better Security Enforcement
“It’s like having a security camera and a DVR. “We can see exactly what happened, play it back…and draw insights about how to protect our network.”
More about Network Forensics & Security Analytics
Purchasing Options Free Trial