Secure Your Web Presence
Web-based apps and content are increasingly under attack. Symantec Web Application Firewall and Reverse Proxy, built on the industry-leading ProxySG platform, secures and accelerates web applications. Protect your website from the OWASP Top 10. Block known attack patterns with signature-based engines and use the most advanced signatureless content nature detection engines to detect obfuscation and block new attacks.
- Get OWASP Top 10 coverage
- Analyze and scan inbound executables and files for malware
- Offload user authentication and SSL.
- Improve application performance
- Monitor and apply policy to inbound connections
Protect Critical Applications with Reverse Proxy
Deploy Symantec Reverse Proxy to protect critical web applications. In this configuration, the reverse proxy provides a termination point where deep inspection for malware and mission-critical policy is applied to inbound traffic.
The reverse proxy gives organizations the ability to govern traffic and payloads on a wide variety of parameters, including location, devices, clients, software, protocols, and more. It can be used with either public-facing or internally facing web servers.
- Hide web server complexity
- Offload SSL/encryption
- Cache web server content
- Inspect incoming files and executables
Secure and Accelerate Web Applications and Websites
Organizations use web-based applications for nearly every aspect of business operations, from public websites to mission-critical business applications.
Along with an improved user experience comes increased vulnerability, sluggish performance, and greater complexity, straining existing web server infrastructures. To secure and accelerate web applications and public websites, depend on Symantec for reverse proxy protection.
- Accelerate delivery of web applications
- Protect web infrastructure
- Secure external user access to web applications
- Save time and money by reducing the number of web servers
- Implement granular access policies