Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
North America | Technology | Enterprise
Varian participated in the Endpoint Protection 12 beta program and was so impressed with the solution's unobtrusive performance, new virtualization features, and fast installation that it decided to upgrade immediately from Endpoint Protection 11. Varian has had zero malware infections since deploying the new version, and system scans have less performance impact, especially in the company's virtual environment.
- Industry: Technology
- Founded: 1948
- Headquarters: Palo Alto, California
- Number of employees: 5,500
- High performance Consistently ranks in the BusinessWeek 50 listing of best performing public corporations
- Server platform: HP servers running Windows Server 2008 R2
- Client platform: Dell desktops and laptops running Windows 7 and Windows XP Professional
- Applications: SAP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes