Discovered: June 17, 2002
Updated: February 13, 2007 12:56:28 PM
Also Known As: VBS.Word97Infector.Gen, VBS/Vibisi.A, Macro.Word97.Vibisi
VBS.Vibisi is a part of the W97M.Vibisi macro virus. If the .vbs file is executed, it attempts to infect the Microsoft Word Normal.dot template. For more information about W97M.Vibisi, please click here .
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version June 17, 2002
- Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
- Initial Daily Certified version June 17, 2002
- Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
- Initial Weekly Certified release date June 19, 2002
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Kaoru Hayashi