Discovered: September 10, 2002
Updated: February 13, 2007 11:47:59 AM
Type: Trojan Horse
Systems Affected: Windows
Backdoor.ConstructKit itself is not a virus, worm, or Trojan horse. It is a construction kit that can be used to create backdoor Trojans. The kit allows a hacker to assign specific functionalities to a new backdoor Trojan.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version September 10, 2002
- Latest Rapid Release version April 28, 2018 revision 037
- Initial Daily Certified version September 10, 2002
- Latest Daily Certified version April 29, 2018 revision 003
- Initial Weekly Certified release date September 11, 2002
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Kaoru Hayashi