Discovered: May 14, 2003
Updated: February 13, 2007 12:01:20 PM
BAT.LCAM is a simple DOS batch virus that appends itself to other .bat files in the current folder. When this virus has finished running, it displays the message: [LcAmBaT]
There have been no reports of this virus in the wild.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version May 16, 2003
- Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
- Initial Daily Certified version May 16, 2003
- Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
- Initial Weekly Certified release date May 23, 2003
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Maryl Magee