Discovered: May 14, 2003
Updated: February 13, 2007 12:01:20 PM
BAT.Dfool is a batch file that is most likely a part of another Trojan Horse. When the batch file is run, it repeatedly displays "HaD bY DaRkFoOl. MaKe DaTe." on the screen and warns you to be careful about what you run.
There have been no reports of this batch file in the wild.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version May 16, 2003
- Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
- Initial Daily Certified version May 16, 2003
- Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
- Initial Weekly Certified release date May 21, 2003
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Maryl Magee