Discovered: May 16, 2003
Updated: February 13, 2007 12:01:00 PM
Systems Affected: Windows
AntiPascal.1101 is a memory-resident, DOS file infector. The virus appends its viral code to both the .com and .exe files as they are run. Also, AntiPascal.1101 displays a message every time it infects a file.
There have been no reports of this virus in the wild.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version May 18, 2003
- Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
- Initial Daily Certified version May 18, 2003
- Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
- Initial Weekly Certified release date May 18, 2003
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Maryl Magee