Updated: February 13, 2007 11:34:14 AM
Risk Impact: High
File Names: File names may vary,but it will have a .VBS extension. The names of the dropped files may vary.
Systems Affected: Windows
SecurityRisk.Aports.dr is a Visual Basic (VB) script that drops Aports.exe, which has been identified as a security risk. Read the SecurityRisk.Aports writeup for more information.
While the security risk itself runs only under Windows NT/2000/XP, the dropper can run on any system that supports VB scripting.
The presence of the file detected as SecurityRisk.Aports may indicate that the dropper is on the system.
Must be placed on the computer, perhaps as part of a malware bundle.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version October 02, 2014 revision 022
- Latest Rapid Release version October 02, 2014 revision 022
- Initial Daily Certified version September 25, 2003
- Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
- Initial Weekly Certified release date October 01, 2003
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.