Updated: February 13, 2007 11:35:09 AM
Risk Impact: Medium
File Names: No specific file names
Systems Affected: Windows
When Joke.Geschenk is run, it opens the CD-ROM drive tray.
It has been reported that some Web sites can also perform the same actions on your computer upon visiting the site. There have been no reports that these sites are performing any malicious actions on your computer.
Unexpected opening of the CD-ROM drive.
This joke does not have the ability to do anything other than open the CD-ROM drive.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version October 02, 2014 revision 022
- Latest Rapid Release version February 01, 2015 revision 020
- Initial Daily Certified version October 20, 2003
- Latest Daily Certified version March 31, 2010 revision 005
- Initial Weekly Certified release date October 22, 2003
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.