Discovered: June 13, 2017
Updated: June 14, 2017 2:23:41 AM
Infection Length: Varies
Systems Affected: Windows
Trojan.Latentbot is a Trojan horse that may perform malicious activities on the compromised computer.
Symantec Security Response is currently investigating this threat and will post more information as it becomes available.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version June 13, 2017 revision 023
- Latest Rapid Release version January 15, 2018 revision 020
- Initial Daily Certified version June 17, 2017 revision 001
- Latest Daily Certified version January 15, 2018 revision 024
- Initial Weekly Certified release date June 14, 2017
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.