Discovered: December 13, 2017
Updated: December 14, 2017 4:11:43 PM
Also Known As: Triton [FireEye]
Infection Length: Varies
Systems Affected: Windows
Trojan.Trisis is a Trojan horse that may perform malicious activities on the compromised computer.
Symantec Security Response is currently investigating this threat and will post more information as it becomes available.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version December 13, 2017
- Latest Rapid Release version December 13, 2017
- Initial Daily Certified version December 13, 2017
- Latest Daily Certified version December 13, 2017
- Initial Weekly Certified release date December 20, 2017
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Yusuke Kudo