Discovered: December 13, 2017
Updated: May 02, 2018 3:34:56 PM
Also Known As: Triton [FireEye]
Infection Length: Varies
Systems Affected: Windows
Trojan.Trisis is a Trojan horse that may perform malicious activities on the compromised computer.
Symantec Security Response is currently investigating this threat and will post more information as it becomes available.
Antivirus Protection Dates
- Initial Rapid Release version December 13, 2017 revision 022
- Latest Rapid Release version November 09, 2018 revision 001
- Initial Daily Certified version December 14, 2017 revision 002
- Latest Daily Certified version November 09, 2018 revision 008
- Initial Weekly Certified release date December 20, 2017
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Yusuke Kudo