This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.
This signature detects an attempt to launch a SQL injection attack originating from your computer. This is may be due to a bot, such as Trojan.Asprox, on your computer.
Due to a SQL injection attack, a VBS script attempts to exploit an MDAC ActiveX code execution exploit.
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- Windows XP
- Windows Me
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
The following instructions pertain to all current and recent Symantec antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus product lines.
1. Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP).
2. Update the virus definitions.
3. Restart the computer in Safe mode or VGA mode.
4. Run a full system scan and delete all the files detected as Trojan.Vundo.
5. Reverse the changes made to the registry.