W32.HLLW.Bonny is a peer-to-peer worm that targets such programs as KaZaA and Bearshare.
When it runs, it copies itself to the following files:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Wmplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Kazaa\My Shared Folder\KILT GAME.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bearshare\Shared\KILT GAME.exe
- C:\Program Files\Edonkey2000\Incoming\KILT GAME.exe
- C:\Program Files\Kazaa\My Shared Folder\KILT.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bearshare\Shared\KILT.exe
- C:\Program Files\Edonkey2000\Incoming\KILT.exe
- C:\Program Files\Swaptor\Download\Kilt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Swaptor\Download\KILT GAME.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Kilt.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\KILT GAME.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Shared Music\Kilt.exe
It then displays a funny picture.
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.