- April 7, 2003
- February 13, 2007 11:45:25 AM
Also Known As:
- Worm.P2P.SdDrop.b [KAV], Worm.P2P.SdDrop.c [KAV], Worm.P2P.SdDrop.d [KAV], W32/Sddrop.worm.g [McAfee], WORM_SDDROP.A [Trend], WORM_SDDROP.C [Trend], W32/Sddrop-B [Sophos], W32/Sddrop-D [Sophos], W32/KWBot-E [Sophos], Win32.Sddrop.B [CA], Win32.Sddrop.C [CA], Win32.Sddrop.D [CA]
The W32.Kwbot.F.Worm is:
- A worm that attempts to spread across file-sharing networks, such as KaZaA and iMesh. This worm drops and runs Backdoor.Sdbot.
- Packed with ASPack v2.12.
- A variant of W32.Kwbot.Worm.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version April 7, 2003
Latest Rapid Release version August 8, 2016 revision 023
Initial Daily Certified version April 7, 2003
Latest Daily Certified version August 9, 2016 revision 001
Initial Weekly Certified release date April 9, 2003
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Serghei Sevcenco