- June 13, 2003
- February 13, 2007 12:19:57 PM
Also Known As:
- Backdoor.Prorat.10b3 [Kaspersk
- Trojan Horse
- Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows XP
- Is a Backdoor Trojan horse that gives an attacker full control over your computer.
- Opens a port on the system.
- Is written in Delphi.
- Is packed with UPX.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version June 13, 2003
Latest Rapid Release version January 20, 2017 revision 024
Initial Daily Certified version June 13, 2003 revision 007
Latest Daily Certified version January 21, 2017 revision 002
Initial Weekly Certified release date June 18, 2003
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Kaoru Hayashi