- Is a worm that is a variant of W32.Yaha.T@mm.
- Terminates some antivirus and firewall processes.
- Uses its own SMTP engine to email itself to all the contacts in the Windows Address Book, MSN Messenger, .NET Messenger, Yahoo Pager, ICQ Pager, as well as in all the files whose extensions contain the letters HT.
- Installs a keylogger and emails the logs to its author.
- Contains a destructive payload, which may be triggered if the system timezone is GMT+5.
- Performs a Denial of Service (DoS) attack to some specified hosts and random hosts on ports 80, 135, 139, and 445.
The email message has a randomly chosen subject line, message, and attachment name. The attachment will have a .com, .exe, .scr, or .zip file extension.
This threat is written in the Microsoft C++ language and is compressed with FSG.
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.