- February 13, 2007 11:36:12 AM
- Mindset Interactive, netpalnow.com
- Netpal.dll,or variants of this file name,such as N3tpa1.dll.
Adware.Netpal is a Browser Helper Object that tracks Web-browsing habits, and may display targeted pop-up advertisements.
- Existence of any files detected as Adware.Netpal.
- Existence of registry keys that adware created (see the "Technical Details" section for details).
- Internet Explorer may be unusually slow or unstable.
Must be manually installed, or as a component of another program. It may be bundled with other adware applications, such as Adware.FOne.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version October 2, 2014 revision 022
Latest Rapid Release version March 23, 2017 revision 037
Initial Daily Certified version December 18, 2003
Latest Daily Certified version March 23, 2017 revision 041
Initial Weekly Certified release date December 23, 2003
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.