- February 12, 2004
- February 13, 2007 12:17:25 PM
Also Known As:
- W32/Deadhat.B.worm [Panda]
- Is a variant of the W32.HLLW.Deadhat worm.
- Has backdoor capabilities.
- Attempts to uninstall the W32.Mydoom.A@mm and W32.Mydoom.B@mm worms, and then spread to other systems infected with W32.Mydoom@mm variants.
- Spreads through the Soulseek file-sharing program.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version February 13, 2004
Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
Initial Daily Certified version February 13, 2004
Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
Initial Weekly Certified release date February 18, 2004
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
Writeup By: Kevin Ha